Tuesday 19 June 2012

Blogosphere: Week 6

This week I have been mainly hiding my face. A funny suncream reaction on hols has caused a plethora of angry spots to set up shop on my face. I have a new found sympathy for the acne prone, it's horrible.

Luckily Grey's Anatomy season 7 has been keeping me entertained; I've just finished it. I think it's one of my favourite seasons, I love how the characters (especially Bailey and Sloane) have developed and there are just enough gripping moments to keep you locked to the screen.

The Grey's Anatomy motto in our house is 'Just one more episode!'

What music have I been enjoying this week? Perhaps unexpectedly, I'm a fan of post-hardcore and am enjoying 'Raised by Wolves' by Falling in Reverse and 'Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted' by Blessthefall. If My Chemical Romance and Bullet For My Valentine had a baby, it would be called Falling in Reverse. I've hit the nail on the head with that comparison!

I also adore 'Sixteen Saltines' by Jack White and am also enjoying 'Black Heart' by Stooshe - very sultry and soulful and they have great voices.

I wasn't sure if this was a piss-take, but it's not. Yuck yuck yuck, Kate Nash, what is this?? *Ears bleed*

No comments:

Post a Comment